Is straw a Scrabble word?
Yes, straw is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Straw is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word straw.
- Cover or provide with or as if with straw
- Spread by scattering ("straw" is archaic)
- Of a pale yellow color like straw; straw-colored
- Plant fiber used e.g. for making baskets and hats or as fodder
- Material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- A variable yellow tint; dull yellow, often diluted with white
- A thin paper or plastic tube used to suck liquids into the mouth
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in straw?
2 Anagrams of Straw
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to straw:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'straw'.