Is tender a Scrabble word?
Yes, tender is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Tender is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
18 definitions of the word tender.
- Offer or present for acceptance
- Propose a payment
- Make a tender of; in legal settlements
- Make tender or more tender as by marinating, pounding, or applying a tenderizer
- Given to sympathy or gentleness or sentimentality
- Young and immature
- Having or displaying warmth or affection
- Easy to cut or chew
- Physically untoughened
- (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
- (of plants) not hardy; easily killed by adverse growing condition
- Something that can be used as an official medium of payment
- Someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another
- A formal proposal to buy at a specified price
- Car attached to a locomotive to carry fuel and water
- A boat for communication between ship and shore
- Ship that usually provides supplies to other ships
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tender?
1 Anagram of Tender
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tender:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tender'.