Is mold a Scrabble word?
Yes, mold is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Mold is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word mold.
- Form in clay, wax, etc
- Become moldy; spoil due to humidity
- Form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- Make something, usually for a specific function
- Fit tightly, follow the contours of
- Shape or influence; give direction to
- The distinctive form in which a thing is made
- Container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
- Loose soil rich in organic matter
- The process of becoming mildewed
- A fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter
- A dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold
- A distinctive nature, character, or type
- Sculpture produced by molding
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mold?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mold:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mold'.