Is stains a Scrabble word?
Yes, stains is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Stains is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word stains
The meaning of stains
9 definitions of the word stains.
- Color with a liquid dye or tint
- Produce or leave stains
- Make dirty or spotty, as by exposure to air; also used metaphorically
- Color for microscopic study
- A soiled or discolored appearance
- (microscopy) a dye or other coloring material that is used in microscopy to make structures visible
- The state of being covered with unclean things
- A symbol of disgrace or infamy
- An act that brings discredit to the person who does it
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stains?
2 Anagrams of Stains
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stains:
Unscramble the letters in stains
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stains'.