Is gases a Scrabble word?
Yes, gases is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Gases is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word gases.
- Attack with gas; subject to gas fumes
- Show off
- The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity; relatively great expansion and contraction with changes in pressure and temperature; the ability to diffuse readily; and the spontaneous tendency to become distributed uniformly throughout any container
- A fluid in the gaseous state having neither independent shape nor volume and being able to expand indefinitely
- A volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum; used mainly as a fuel in internal-combustion engines
- A state of excessive gas in the alimentary canal
- A pedal that controls the throttle valve
- A fossil fuel in the gaseous state; used for cooking and heating homes
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gases?
1 Anagram of Gases
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gases:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'gases'.