Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Gases
The definition of gases, the meaning of the word Gases:
Is gases a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity; relatively great expansion and contraction with changes in pressure and temperature; the ability to diffuse readily; and the spontaneous tendency to become distributed uniformly throughout any container
- n. - A fluid in the gaseous state having neither independent shape nor volume and being able to expand indefinitely
- n. - A volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum; used mainly as a fuel in internal-combustion engines
- n. - A state of excessive gas in the alimentary canal
- n. - A pedal that controls the throttle valve
- n. - A fossil fuel in the gaseous state; used for cooking and heating homes
- v. - Attack with gas; subject to gas fumes
- v. - Show off
Gases is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in gases: A E G S S
1 Anagram of Gases
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gases:
21 words found using the letters in "Gases"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words