Is signed a Scrabble word?
Yes, signed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Signed is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word signed.
- Having a handwritten signature
- Used of the language of the deaf
- Mark with one's signature; write one's name (on)
- Approve and express assent, responsibility, or obligation
- Be engaged by a written agreement
- Engage by written agreement
- Communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs
- Place signs, as along a road
- Communicate in sign language
- Make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in signed?
4 Anagrams of Signed
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to signed:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'signed'.