Is swinged a Scrabble word?
Yes, swinged is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Swinged is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word swinged.
- Burn superficially or lightly
- Move in a curve or arc, usually with the intent of hitting
- Move or walk in a swinging or swaying manner
- Change direction with a swinging motion; turn
- Influence decisively
- Make a big sweeping gesture or movement
- Hang freely
- Hit or aim at with a sweeping arm movement
- Alternate dramatically between high and low values
- Live in a lively, modern, and relaxed style
- Have a certain musical rhythm
- Be a social swinger; socialize a lot
- Play with a subtle and intuitively felt sense of rhythm
- Engage freely in promiscuous sex, often with the husband or wife of one's friends
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in swinged?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to swinged:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'swinged'.