Is sending a Scrabble word?
Yes, sending is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Sending is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word sending.
- Cause to go somewhere
- To cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place
- Cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
- Transport commercially
- Assign to a station
- Cause to be admitted; of persons to an institution
- Broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- The act of causing something to go (especially messages)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sending?
1 Anagram of Sending
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sending:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sending'.