Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, contract is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
1. Enter into a contractual arrangement
2. Engage by written agreement
3. Squeeze or press together
4. Be stricken by an illness, fall victim to an illness
5. Become smaller or draw together
6. Make smaller
7. Compress or concentrate
8. Make or become more narrow or restricted
9. Reduce in scope while retaining essential elements
1. A binding agreement between two or more persons that is enforceable by law
2. (contract bridge) the highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make
3. A variety of bridge in which the bidder receives points toward game only for the number of tricks he bid
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in contract?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words