Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Endings
The definition of endings, the meaning of the word Endings:
Is endings a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The end of a word (a suffix or inflectional ending or final morpheme)
- n. - The act of ending something
- n. - The point in time at which something ends
- n. - Event whose occurrence ends something
- n. - The last section of a communication
- v. - Have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical
- v. - Bring to an end or halt
- v. - Be the end of; be the last or concluding part of
- v. - Put an end to
Endings is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in endings: D E G I N N S
1 Anagram of Endings
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to endings:
80 words found using the letters in "Endings"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words