Is endings a Scrabble word?
Yes, endings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Endings is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word endings.
- Have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical
- Bring to an end or halt
- Be the end of; be the last or concluding part of
- Put an end to
- The end of a word (a suffix or inflectional ending or final morpheme)
- The act of ending something
- The point in time at which something ends
- Event whose occurrence ends something
- The last section of a communication
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in endings?
1 Anagram of Endings
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to endings:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'endings'.