Is signal a Scrabble word?
Yes, signal is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Signal is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word signal.
- Communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs
- Be a signal for or a symptom of
- Notably out of the ordinary
- Any nonverbal action or gesture that encodes a message
- Any incitement to action
- An electric quantity (voltage or current or field strength) whose modulation represents coded information about the source from which it comes
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in signal?
6 Anagrams of Signal
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to signal:
There are 19 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'signal'.
- A: agnails
- B: ablings
- G: gingals
- H: lashing
- J: jingals
- S: signals
- U: nilgaus
- W: lawings
- Y: slaying