Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Signal
The definition of signal, the meaning of the word Signal:
Is signal a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any nonverbal action or gesture that encodes a message
- n. - Any incitement to action
- n. - An electric quantity (voltage or current or field strength) whose modulation represents coded information about the source from which it comes
- v. - Communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs
- v. - Be a signal for or a symptom of
- adj. - Notably out of the ordinary
Signal is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in signal: A G I L N S
6 Anagrams of Signal
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to signal:
79 words found using the letters in "Signal"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words