Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Singed
The definition of singed, the meaning of the word Singed:
Is singed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Burn superficially or lightly
- v. - Become superficially burned
- v. - Deliver by singing
- v. - Produce tones with the voice
- v. - To make melodious sounds
- v. - Make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound
- v. - Divulge confidential information or secrets
Singed is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in singed: D E G I N S
4 Anagrams of Singed
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to singed:
69 words found using the letters in "Singed"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words