Is say a Scrabble word?
Yes, say is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Say is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word say
The meaning of say
12 definitions of the word say.
- Express in words
- Report or maintain
- Express a supposition
- Have or contain a certain wording or form
- Give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- Speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- Communicate or express nonverbally
- Utter aloud
- State as one's opinion or judgement; declare
- Recite or repeat a fixed text
- The chance to speak
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in say?
3 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Say
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to say:
There are 19 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'say'.