Yes, easy is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Easy is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word 'easy'.
- With ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily')
- Without speed (`slow' is sometimes used informally for `slowly')
- In a relaxed manner; or without hardship
- Posing no difficulty; requiring little effort
- Not hurried or forced
- Free from worry or anxiety
- Affording pleasure
- Having little impact
- Readily exploited or tricked
- In fortunate circumstances financially; moderately rich
- Marked by moderate steepness
- Affording comfort
- Casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior
- Less in demand and therefore readily obtainable
- Obtained with little effort or sacrifice, often obtained illegally
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in easy?
3 Anagrams of Easy
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to easy:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'easy'.