Is lays a Scrabble word?
Yes, lays is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Lays is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word lays.
- Put into a certain place or abstract location
- Put in a horizontal position
- Prepare or position for action or operation
- Lay eggs
- Impose as a duty, burden, or punishment
- A narrative song with a recurrent refrain
- A narrative poem of popular origin
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lays?
1 Anagram of Lays
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lays:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lays'.