Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Lays
The definition of lays, the meaning of the word Lays:
Is lays a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A narrative song with a recurrent refrain
- n. - A narrative poem of popular origin
- v. - Put into a certain place or abstract location
- v. - Put in a horizontal position
- v. - Prepare or position for action or operation
- v. - Lay eggs
- v. - Impose as a duty, burden, or punishment
Lays is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in lays: A L S Y
1 Anagram of Lays
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lays:
13 words found using the letters in "Lays"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words