Is ways a Scrabble word?
Yes, ways is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Ways is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word ways.
- Structure consisting of a sloping way down to the water from the place where ships are built or repaired
- How something is done or how it happens
- How a result is obtained or an end is achieved
- A line leading to a place or point
- The condition of things generally
- A course of conduct
- Any artifact consisting of a road or path affording passage from one place to another
- A journey or passage
- Space for movement
- The property of distance in general
- Doing as one pleases or chooses
- A general category of things; used in the expression `in the way of'
- A portion of something divided into shares
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ways?
2 Anagrams of Ways
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ways:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'ways'.