Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Ways
The definition of ways, the meaning of the word Ways:
Is ways a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Structure consisting of a sloping way down to the water from the place where ships are built or repaired
- n. - How something is done or how it happens
- n. - How a result is obtained or an end is achieved
- n. - A line leading to a place or point
- n. - The condition of things generally
- n. - A course of conduct
- n. - Any artifact consisting of a road or path affording passage from one place to another
- n. - A journey or passage
- n. - Space for movement
- n. - The property of distance in general
- n. - Doing as one pleases or chooses
- n. - A general category of things; used in the expression `in the way of'
- n. - A portion of something divided into shares
Ways is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in ways: A S W Y
2 Anagrams of Ways
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ways:
12 words found using the letters in "Ways"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words