Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Pays
The definition of pays, the meaning of the word Pays:
Is pays a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something that remunerates
- v. - Give money, usually in exchange for goods or services
- v. - Convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.; bestow
- v. - Cancel or discharge a debt
- v. - Bring in
- v. - Do or give something to somebody in return
- v. - Dedicate
- v. - Be worth it
- v. - Render
- v. - Bear (a cost or penalty), in recompense for some action
- v. - Make a compensation for
- v. - Discharge or settle
Pays is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pays: A P S Y
3 Anagrams of Pays
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pays:
17 words found using the letters in "Pays"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words