Yes, pays is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Pays is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word 'pays'.
- Give money, usually in exchange for goods or services
- Convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.; bestow
- Cancel or discharge a debt
- Bring in
- Do or give something to somebody in return
- Be worth it
- Bear (a cost or penalty), in recompense for some action
- Make a compensation for
- Discharge or settle
- Something that remunerates
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pays?
3 Anagrams of Pays
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pays:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pays'.