Is bays a Scrabble word?
Yes, bays is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Bays is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word bays
The meaning of bays
9 definitions of the word bays.
- Utter in deep prolonged tones
- Bark with prolonged noises, of dogs
- An indentation of a shoreline larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf
- The sound of a hound on the scent
- Small Mediterranean evergreen tree with small blackish berries and glossy aromatic leaves used for flavoring in cooking; also used by ancient Greeks to crown victors
- A compartment on a ship between decks; often used as a hospital
- A compartment in an aircraft used for some specific purpose
- A small recess opening off a larger room
- A horse of a moderate reddish-brown color
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bays?
4 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Bays
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bays:
Unscramble the letters in bays
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bays'.