Is rays a Scrabble word?
Yes, rays is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Rays is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word rays.
- Emit as rays
- Extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center
- Expose to radiation
- A column of light (as from a beacon)
- A branch of an umbel or an umbelliform inflorescence
- (mathematics) a straight line extending from a point
- A group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
- The syllable naming the second (supertonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- Any of the stiff bony spines in the fin of a fish
- Cartilaginous fishes having horizontally flattened bodies and enlarged winglike pectoral fins with gills on the underside; most swim by moving the pectoral fins
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rays?
1 Anagram of Rays
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rays:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rays'.