Is saving a Scrabble word?
Yes, saving is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Saving is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word saving.
- Save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- To keep up and reserve for personal or special use
- Bring into safety
- Spend less; buy at a reduced price
- Accumulate money for future use
- Make unnecessary an expenditure or effort
- Save from sins
- Refrain from harming
- Spend sparingly, avoid the waste of
- Retain rights to
- Record data on a computer
- Bringing about salvation or redemption from sin
- Characterized by thriftiness
- An act of economizing; reduction in cost
- Recovery or preservation from loss or danger
- The activity of protecting something from loss or danger
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in saving?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to saving:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'saving'.