Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Vans
The definition of vans, the meaning of the word Vans:
Is vans a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field (especially in the arts)
- n. - The leading units moving at the head of an army
- n. - (Great Britain) a closed railroad car that carries baggage or freight
- n. - A camper equipped with living quarters
- n. - A truck with an enclosed cargo space
Vans is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in vans: A N S V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to vans:
5 words found using the letters in "Vans"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words