Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Van
The definition of van, the meaning of the word Van:
Is van a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field (especially in the arts)
- n. - The leading units moving at the head of an army
- n. - (Great Britain) a closed railroad car that carries baggage or freight
- n. - A camper equipped with living quarters
- n. - A truck with an enclosed cargo space
Van is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in van: A N V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to van:
2 words found using the letters in "Van"
2 Letter Words