Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Salute
The definition of salute, the meaning of the word Salute:
Is salute a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An act of honor or courteous recognition
- n. - A formal military gesture of respect
- n. - An act of greeting with friendly words and gestures like bowing or lifting the hat
- v. - Propose a toast to
- v. - Greet in a friendly way
- v. - Express commendation of
- v. - Become noticeable
- v. - Honor with a military ceremony, as when honoring dead soldiers
- v. - Recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation; assume a prescribed position
Salute is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in salute: A E L S T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to salute:
96 words found using the letters in "Salute"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words