Is salutes a Scrabble word?
Yes, salutes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Salutes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word salutes.
- Propose a toast to
- Greet in a friendly way
- Express commendation of
- Become noticeable
- Honor with a military ceremony, as when honoring dead soldiers
- Recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation; assume a prescribed position
- An act of honor or courteous recognition
- A formal military gesture of respect
- An act of greeting with friendly words and gestures like bowing or lifting the hat
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in salutes?
1 Anagram of Salutes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to salutes:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'salutes'.