Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Toast
The definition of toast, the meaning of the word Toast:
Is toast a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Slices of bread that have been toasted
- n. - A celebrity who receives much acclaim and attention
- n. - A person in desperate straits; someone doomed
- n. - A drink in honor of or to the health of a person or event
- v. - Make brown and crisp by heating
- v. - Propose a toast to
Toast is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in toast: A O S T T
1 Anagram of Toast
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to toast:
24 words found using the letters in "Toast"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words