Yes, rides is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Rides is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word 'rides'.
- Sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- Be carried or travel on or in a vehicle
- Continue undisturbed and without interference
- Move like a floating object
- Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- Be sustained or supported or borne
- Have certain properties when driven
- Be contingent on
- Lie moored or anchored
- Sit on and control a vehicle
- Climb up on the body
- Ride over, along, or through
- Keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot
- Copulate with
- Relieve from
- A journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile)
- A mechanical device that you ride for amusement or excitement
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rides?
3 Anagrams of Rides
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rides:
There are 20 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rides'.
- H: hiders
- J: jerids
- O: dories
- S: resids
- U: diseur
- W: weirds