Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Idler
The definition of idler, the meaning of the word Idler:
Is idler a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Person who does no work
- adj. - Not in action or at work
- adj. - Without a basis in reason or fact
- adj. - Not in active use
- adj. - Silly or trivial
- adj. - Lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility
- adj. - Not yielding a return
- adj. - Not having a job
Idler is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in idler: D E I L R
1 Anagram of Idler
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to idler:
32 words found using the letters in "Idler"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words