Is drier a Scrabble word?
Yes, drier is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Drier is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
18 definitions of the word drier.
- Free from liquid or moisture; lacking natural or normal moisture or depleted of water; or no longer wet
- Humorously sarcastic or mocking
- Lacking moisture or volatile components
- Opposed to or prohibiting the production and sale of alcoholic beverages
- Not producing milk
- (of liquor) having a low residual sugar content because of decomposition of sugar during fermentation
- Without a mucous or watery discharge; a small child with a dry nose"
- Not shedding tears
- Lacking interest or stimulation; dull and lifeless
- Used of solid substances in contrast with liquid ones
- Unproductive especially of the expected results
- Having no adornment or coloration
- (of food) eaten without a spread or sauce or other garnish
- Having a large proportion of strong liquor
- Lacking warmth or emotional involvement
- Practicing complete abstinence from alcoholic beverages; I happen to be teetotal"
- A substance that promotes drying (e.g., calcium oxide absorbs water and is used to remove moisture)
- An appliance that removes moisture
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in drier?
2 Anagrams of Drier
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to drier:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'drier'.