Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Ridge
The definition of ridge, the meaning of the word Ridge:
Is ridge a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A long narrow natural elevation or striation
- n. - Any long raised strip
- n. - A long narrow natural elevation on the floor of the ocean
- n. - A long narrow range of hills
- n. - Any long raised border or margin of a bone or tooth or membrane
- n. - A beam laid along the edge where two sloping sides of a roof meet at the top; provides an attachment for the upper ends of rafters
- v. - Extend in ridges
- v. - Plough alternate strips by throwing the furrow onto an unploughed strip
- v. - Throw soil toward (a crop row) from both sides
- v. - Spade into alternate ridges and troughs
- v. - Form into a ridge
Ridge is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in ridge: D E G I R
2 Anagrams of Ridge
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ridge:
26 words found using the letters in "Ridge"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words