Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Cod
The definition of cod, the meaning of the word Cod:
Is cod a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
- n. - Lean white flesh of important North Atlantic food fish; usually baked or poached
- n. - Major food fish of Arctic and cold-temperate waters
- v. - Fool or hoax
- v. - Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- adj. - Payable by the recipient on delivery
- adv. - Collecting the charges upon delivery
Cod is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in cod: C D O
1 Anagram of Cod
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cod:
3 words found using the letters in "Cod"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words