Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Fired
The definition of fired, the meaning of the word Fired:
Is fired a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Start firing a weapon
- v. - Cause to go off
- v. - Bake in a kiln so as to harden
- v. - Terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position
- v. - Go off or discharge
- v. - Drive out or away by or as if by fire
- v. - Call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- v. - Destroy by fire
- v. - Provide with fuel
- adj. - Having lost your job
Fired is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in fired: D E F I R
1 Anagram of Fired
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fired:
30 words found using the letters in "Fired"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words