Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, grave is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
2. Carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
1. Dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
2. Causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
3. Of great gravity or crucial import; requiring serious thought
1. Death of a person
2. A place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
3. A mark (`) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in grave?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words