Is grave a Scrabble word?
Yes, grave is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Grave is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word grave.
- Shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
- Carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- Dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- Causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
- Of great gravity or crucial import; requiring serious thought
- Death of a person
- A place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
- A mark (`) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in grave?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grave:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'grave'.