Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Grave
The definition of grave, the meaning of the word Grave:
Is grave a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Death of a person
- n. - A place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
- n. - A mark (`) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
- v. - Shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
- v. - Carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- adj. - Dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- adj. - Causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
- adj. - Of great gravity or crucial import; requiring serious thought
Grave is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in grave: A E G R V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grave:
25 words found using the letters in "Grave"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words