Is rages a Scrabble word?
Yes, rages is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Rages is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word rages.
- Behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- Be violent; as of fires and storms
- Feel intense anger
- Treat cruelly
- Cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- Play in ragtime
- Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- Censure severely or angrily
- Break into lumps before sorting
- A feeling of intense anger
- A state of extreme anger
- Something that is desired intensely
- Violent state of the elements
- An interest followed with exaggerated zeal
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rages?
4 Anagrams of Rages
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rages:
There are 19 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rages'.
- B: barges
- D: grades
- I: sagier
- J: jagers
- V: graves