Is large a Scrabble word?
Yes, large is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Large is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word large
The meaning of large
11 definitions of the word large.
- At a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- With the wind abaft the beam
- In a boastful manner
- Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- Fairly large or important in effect; influential
- Ostentatiously lofty in style
- Generous and understanding and tolerant
- Conspicuous in position or importance
- Having broad power and range and scope
- In an advanced stage of pregnancy
- A garment size for a large person
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in large?
4 Anagrams of Large
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to large:
Unscramble the letters in large
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'large'.