Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Grace
The definition of grace, the meaning of the word Grace:
Is grace a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (Christian theology) a state of sanctification by God; the state of one who is under such divine influence
- n. - Elegance and beauty of movement or expression
- n. - A sense of propriety and consideration for others
- n. - A disposition to kindness and compassion
- n. - (Greek mythology) one of three sisters who were the givers of beauty and charm; a favorite subject for sculptors
- n. - A short prayer of thanks before a meal
- n. - (Christian theology) the free and unmerited favor or beneficence of God
- v. - Make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
- v. - Be beautiful to look at
Grace is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in grace: A C E G R
1 Anagram of Grace
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grace:
27 words found using the letters in "Grace"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words