Is grace a Scrabble word?
Yes, grace is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Grace is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word grace.
- Make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
- Be beautiful to look at
- (Christian theology) a state of sanctification by God; the state of one who is under such divine influence
- Elegance and beauty of movement or expression
- A sense of propriety and consideration for others
- A disposition to kindness and compassion
- (Greek mythology) one of three sisters who were the givers of beauty and charm; a favorite subject for sculptors
- A short prayer of thanks before a meal
- (Christian theology) the free and unmerited favor or beneficence of God
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in grace?
1 Anagram of Grace
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grace:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'grace'.