Is racket a Scrabble word?
Yes, racket is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Racket is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word racket.
- Celebrate noisily, often indulging in drinking; engage in uproarious festivities
- Make loud and annoying noises
- Hit (a ball) with a racket
- A loud and disturbing noise
- An illegal enterprise (such as extortion or fraud or drug peddling or prostitution) carried on for profit
- The auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality; sound that is a disagreeable auditory experience
- A sports implement (usually consisting of a handle and an oval frame with a tightly interlaced network of strings) used to strike a ball (or shuttlecock) in various games
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in racket?
2 Anagrams of Racket
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to racket:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'racket'.