Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Racket
The definition of racket, the meaning of the word Racket:
Is racket a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A loud and disturbing noise
- n. - An illegal enterprise (such as extortion or fraud or drug peddling or prostitution) carried on for profit
- n. - The auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality; sound that is a disagreeable auditory experience
- n. - A sports implement (usually consisting of a handle and an oval frame with a tightly interlaced network of strings) used to strike a ball (or shuttlecock) in various games
- v. - Celebrate noisily, often indulging in drinking; engage in uproarious festivities
- v. - Make loud and annoying noises
- v. - Hit (a ball) with a racket
Racket is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in racket: A C E K R T
2 Anagrams of Racket
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to racket:
62 words found using the letters in "Racket"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words