Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Race
The definition of race, the meaning of the word Race:
Is race a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any competition
- n. - A contest of speed
- n. - People who are believed to belong to the same genetic stock
- n. - (biology) a taxonomic group that is a division of a species; usually arises as a consequence of geographical isolation within a species
- n. - The flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller
- n. - A canal for a current of water
- v. - Move fast
- v. - Compete in a race
- v. - To work as fast as possible towards a goal, sometimes in competition with others
- v. - Cause to move fast or to rush or race
Race is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in race: A C E R
2 Anagrams of Race
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to race:
13 words found using the letters in "Race"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words