Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Noise
The definition of noise, the meaning of the word Noise:
Is noise a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Sound of any kind (especially unintelligible or dissonant sound)
- n. - The auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality; sound that is a disagreeable auditory experience
- n. - Electrical or acoustic activity that can disturb communication
- n. - A loud outcry of protest or complaint
- n. - Incomprehensibility resulting from irrelevant information or meaningless facts or remarks
- n. - The quality of lacking any predictable order or plan
- v. - Emit a noise
Noise is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in noise: E I N O S
1 Anagram of Noise
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to noise:
33 words found using the letters in "Noise"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words