Is noise a Scrabble word?
Yes, noise is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Noise is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word noise.
- Emit a noise
- Sound of any kind (especially unintelligible or dissonant sound)
- The auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality; sound that is a disagreeable auditory experience
- Electrical or acoustic activity that can disturb communication
- A loud outcry of protest or complaint
- Incomprehensibility resulting from irrelevant information or meaningless facts or remarks
- The quality of lacking any predictable order or plan
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in noise?
1 Anagram of Noise
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to noise:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'noise'.