Is poles a Scrabble word?
Yes, poles is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Poles is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word poles.
- Propel with a pole
- Support on poles
- Deoxidize molten metals by stirring them with a wooden pole
- A long (usually round) rod of wood or metal or plastic
- A native or inhabitant of Poland
- One of two divergent or mutually exclusive opinions
- A linear measure of 16.5 feet
- A square rod of land
- One of two points of intersection of the Earth's axis and the celestial sphere
- One of two antipodal points where the Earth's axis of rotation intersects the Earth's surface
- A contact on an electrical device (such as a battery) at which electric current enters or leaves
- A long fiberglass sports implement used for pole vaulting
- One of the two ends of a magnet where the magnetism seems to be concentrated
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in poles?
2 Anagrams of Poles
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to poles:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'poles'.