Is poses a Scrabble word?
Yes, poses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Poses is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word poses.
- Assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- Pretend to be someone you are not; sometimes with fraudulent intentions
- Behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others
- Put into a certain place or abstract location
- Be a mystery or bewildering to
- Affected manners intended to impress others
- A posture assumed by models for photographic or artistic purposes
- A deliberate pretense or exaggerated display
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in poses?
2 Anagrams of Poses
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to poses:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'poses'.