Is poise a Scrabble word?
Yes, poise is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Poise is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word poise.
- Be motionless, in suspension
- Prepare (oneself) for something unpleasant or difficult
- Cause to be balanced or suspended
- Hold or carry in equilibrium
- A cgs unit of dynamic viscosity equal to one dyne-second per square centimeter; the viscosity of a fluid in which a force of one dyne per square centimeter maintains a velocity of 1 centimeter per second
- A state of being balanced in a stable equilibrium
- Great coolness and composure under strain
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in poise?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to poise:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'poise'.