Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Pokes
The definition of pokes, the meaning of the word Pokes:
Is pokes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Tall coarse perennial American herb having small white flowers followed by blackish-red berries on long drooping racemes; young fleshy stems are edible; berries and root are poisonous
- n. - Someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
- n. - A bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases
- n. - A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
- n. - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- v. - Poke or thrust abruptly
- v. - Search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- v. - Stir by poking
- v. - Hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument
- v. - Make a hole by poking
Pokes is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in pokes: E K O P S
1 Anagram of Pokes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pokes:
27 words found using the letters in "Pokes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words