Is opens a Scrabble word?
Yes, opens is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Opens is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word opens.
- Cause to open or to become open
- Start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning
- Become open
- Begin or set in action, of meetings, speeches, recitals, etc.
- Spread out or open from a closed or folded state
- Make available
- Become available
- Have an opening or passage or outlet
- Make the opening move
- Afford access to
- Display the contents of a file or start an application as on a computer
- A clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water
- Where the air is unconfined
- A tournament in which both professionals and amateurs may play
- Information that has become public
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in opens?
2 Anagrams of Opens
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to opens:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'opens'.