Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, hopes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Expect and wish
2. Be optimistic; be full of hope; have hopes
3. Intend with some possibility of fulfilment
4. Jump lightly
5. Move quickly from one place to another
6. Travel by means of an aircraft, bus, etc.
7. Traverse as if by a short airplane trip
8. Jump across
9. Make a jump forward or upward
1. A specific instance of feeling hopeful
2. The general feeling that some desire will be fulfilled
3. Grounds for feeling hopeful about the future
4. Someone (or something) on which expectations are centered
5. United States comedian (born in England) who appeared in films with Bing Crosby (1903-2003)
6. One of the three Christian virtues
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hopes?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words