Is hopes a Scrabble word?
Yes, hopes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Hopes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word hopes.
- Expect and wish
- Be optimistic; be full of hope; have hopes
- Intend with some possibility of fulfilment
- Jump lightly
- Move quickly from one place to another
- Travel by means of an aircraft, bus, etc.
- Traverse as if by a short airplane trip
- Jump across
- Make a jump forward or upward
- A specific instance of feeling hopeful
- The general feeling that some desire will be fulfilled
- Grounds for feeling hopeful about the future
- Someone (or something) on which expectations are centered
- United States comedian (born in England) who appeared in films with Bing Crosby (1903-2003)
- One of the three Christian virtues
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hopes?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hopes:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hopes'.