Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
15 Definitions of Hopes
The definition of hopes, the meaning of the word Hopes:
Is hopes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A specific instance of feeling hopeful
- n. - The general feeling that some desire will be fulfilled
- n. - Grounds for feeling hopeful about the future
- n. - Someone (or something) on which expectations are centered
- n. - United States comedian (born in England) who appeared in films with Bing Crosby (1903-2003)
- n. - One of the three Christian virtues
- v. - Expect and wish
- v. - Be optimistic; be full of hope; have hopes
- v. - Intend with some possibility of fulfilment
- v. - Jump lightly
- v. - Move quickly from one place to another
- v. - Travel by means of an aircraft, bus, etc.
- v. - Traverse as if by a short airplane trip
- v. - Jump across
- v. - Make a jump forward or upward
Hopes is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in hopes: E H O P S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hopes:
39 words found using the letters in "Hopes"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words