Is points a Scrabble word?
Yes, points is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Points is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
40 definitions of the word points.
- Indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively
- Be oriented
- Direct into a position for use
- Direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- Be a signal for or a symptom of
- Sail close to the wind
- Mark (Hebrew words) with diacritics
- Mark with diacritics
- Mark (a psalm text) to indicate the points at which the music changes
- Be positionable in a specified manner
- Intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
- Indicate the presence of (game) by standing and pointing with the muzzle
- Give a point to
- Repair the joints of bricks
- A geometric element that has position but no extension
- The precise location of something; a spatially limited location
- A brief version of the essential meaning of something
- An isolated fact that is considered separately from the whole
- A specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process
- An instant of time
- The object of an activity
- A V shape
- A very small circular shape
- The unit of counting in scoring a game or contest
- A promontory extending out into a large body of water
- A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list
- A style in speech or writing that arrests attention and has a penetrating or convincing quality or effect
- An outstanding characteristic
- Sharp end
- Any of 32 horizontal directions indicated on the card of a compass
- A linear unit used to measure the size of type; approximately 1/72 inch
- One percent of the total principal of a loan; it is paid at the time the loan is made and is independent of the interest on the loan
- A punctuation mark (.) placed at the end of a declarative sentence to indicate a full stop or after abbreviations
- A V-shaped mark at one end of an arrow pointer
- The dot at the left of a decimal fraction
- The property of a shape that tapers to a sharp tip
- A distinguishing or individuating characteristic
- The gun muzzle's direction
- A wall socket
- A contact in the distributor; as the rotor turns its projecting arm contacts them and current flows to the spark plugs
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in points?
6 Anagrams of Points
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to points:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'points'.