Yes, leaps is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Leaps is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'leaps'.
- Move forward by leaps and bounds
- Pass abruptly from one state or topic to another
- Jump down from an elevated point
- Cause to jump or leap
- A light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- An abrupt transition
- A sudden and decisive increase
- The distance leaped (or to be leaped)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in leaps?
7 Anagrams of Leaps
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to leaps:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'leaps'.
- A: salpae
- C: places
- G: plages
- H: alephs
- K: splake
- L: lapels
- O: aslope