Is space a Scrabble word?
Yes, space is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Space is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word space.
- Place at intervals
- The unlimited expanse in which everything is located
- An empty area (usually bounded in some way between things)
- An area reserved for some particular purpose
- Any location outside the Earth's atmosphere
- A blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing
- The interval between two times
- A blank area
- One of the areas between or below or above the lines of a musical staff
- (printing) a block of type without a raised letter; used for spacing between words or sentences
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in space?
3 Anagrams of Space
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to space:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'space'.