Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Claps
The definition of claps, the meaning of the word Claps:
Is claps a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sudden very loud noise
- n. - A common venereal disease caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae; symptoms are painful urination and pain around the urethra
- n. - A sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together; may be repeated
- v. - Put quickly or forcibly
- v. - Cause to strike the air in flight
- v. - Clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
- v. - Clap one's hands together
- v. - Strike the air in flight
- v. - Strike with the flat of the hand; usually in a friendly way, as in encouragement or greeting
- v. - Strike together so as to produce a sharp percussive noise
Claps is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in claps: A C L P S
2 Anagrams of Claps
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to claps:
29 words found using the letters in "Claps"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words