Yes, clap is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Clap is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word 'clap'.
- Put quickly or forcibly
- Cause to strike the air in flight
- Clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
- Clap one's hands together
- Strike the air in flight
- Strike with the flat of the hand; usually in a friendly way, as in encouragement or greeting
- Strike together so as to produce a sharp percussive noise
- A sudden very loud noise
- A common venereal disease caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae; symptoms are painful urination and pain around the urethra
- A sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together; may be repeated
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in clap?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to clap:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'clap'.