Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Clap
The definition of clap, the meaning of the word Clap:
Is clap a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sudden very loud noise
- n. - A common venereal disease caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae; symptoms are painful urination and pain around the urethra
- n. - A sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together; may be repeated
- v. - Put quickly or forcibly
- v. - Cause to strike the air in flight
- v. - Clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
- v. - Clap one's hands together
- v. - Strike the air in flight
- v. - Strike with the flat of the hand; usually in a friendly way, as in encouragement or greeting
- v. - Strike together so as to produce a sharp percussive noise
Clap is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in clap: A C L P
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to clap:
9 words found using the letters in "Clap"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words