Is spine a Scrabble word?
Yes, spine is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Spine is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word spine
The meaning of spine
5 definitions of the word spine.
- The series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord
- Any sharply pointed projection
- A small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
- The part of a book's cover that encloses the inner side of the book's pages and that faces outward when the book is shelved
- A sharp rigid animal process or appendage; as a porcupine quill or a ridge on a bone or a ray of a fish fin
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spine?
4 Anagrams of Spine
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spine:
Unscramble the letters in spine
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spine'.